Dr. Stuart Clements is passionate about the high level quality of dental care he provides to each and every one of our guests in the office. His dedication to continued education with an emphasis on general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry gives him the opportunity to provide only the best dental care for our patients.
Over the past 19 years, Dr. Clements has found joy and satisfaction in helping his patients smile for the first time in years, or just helping them chew their food without pain. It is his greatest accomplishment to know that the care he provides can change a person’s life, and he appreciates every chance he is given the opportunity to work in this profession.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate Degree – University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, IL
- Hospital Dentistry Residency – Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, CA/West Los Angeles Veterans Association Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Continuing education in dentistry allows Dr. Clements to enjoy his profession at its best. He’s had the opportunity to learn from some of the greatest teachers in dentistry and he continues to increase the quality of his patients’ care by consistently seeking great educational opportunities.
Additionally, Dr. Clements is involved in DDS mentoring, a collaborative interaction between Members and Mentors of various disciplines and techniques. Keeping up-to-date with new materials, techniques, and procedures through ongoing professional forums brings the power and confidence of collaboration of many great minds to assist in patient care.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Outside the Office
Born in Fullerton and raised in La Habra, CA, Dr. Clements currently resides in Brea with his wife, Cyndi, and three children, Nicholas, Meghan, and Colin. Completely dedicated to his family, Dr. Clements’ free time is spent watching his children participate in sports and school activities. As a family, they also enjoy skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, and going to the beach.